Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Yoga and Lotus flower essence



I am regularly practising Yogasana since last 15 months. I enjoy it totally. I have seen remarkable effect of yoga in my life. Earlier, it was like living on credit as far as 'energy level' was concerned. Now it is a lot of surplus, reserve energy available to me at all time.
I have made some remarkable observations while doing the asanas. I am already very sensitive to 'energies' around and also the way it flows in my body.
More than 20 years ago, I experienced very profound effect of Lotus flower Essence. It was having a cleansing, purifying effect on my mind, body and emotions. I have felt similar effect with Yoga.
Yoga expands awareness in general. Therefore, we become very aware of every process going on inside our body, mind, emotions. It centers us and allows us to have greater control over body, emotions and mind.
I have found that if yoga is combined with flower essences, the effects are even more profound. The recovery is gentle, accurate and speedy.
I recommend to put seven drops of lotus flower essence on the crown chakra center ( on the top of the head), then sit in Sukhasana or Padmasana whichever is possible to meditate. Then, be quiet, observe the effect on your total self!
Do this daily for about seven days.
See the transformation through energies within!

No comments: